It's summer and everyone is stripping down to their sluttiest best. I love wearing sleeveless even after the once nice muscles and definition that were once my upper arms, has turned into wing spans. I don't care. It's hot out there and if sleeveless is good enough for Larry the Cable Guy, it's good enough for me. My only issue is that my pit hair grows like stink on a monkey so I have to be really aware of the underarm bush I'm sporting before I don my sleeveless shirts. If you are anything like me, there is always that spot under a pit that you can't see and your razor missed. Well, I decided to take matters in my own hands and bought some Nair hair remover (the whole body, in shower one) I had a coupon! Thought it would be perfect. I could go without shaving my legs & pits for 6 whole weeks. I've never used the stuff before but I'm always up for something new.
So I slather my legs and pits with this hair remover that smells like a bad perm, wait the 2 min and get in the shower, did my normal shower business, and am excited to see the "results" As soon as I started drying off, I noticed my pits were burning. I looked in the mirror and they were fire-red. A few seconds later it was "tears in the eyes burning, stinging, worst pain ever" pain and I couldn't even put my arms down. It was as if fire ants had gotten under my arms and were eating away at the flesh. I couldn't even put a shirt on or have anything touching the area that was on fire Worst part, only about 2 hairs had come off. Lots of lotion and aloe and a few days later, it calmed down and I could wear deodorant again.
Moral of the story, yes, Nair was correct in that I wouldn't shave for 6 weeks cause it was about that long till the pain stopped. And shaving may not be as much of a hassle as I make it out to be. At least it doesn't make me cry like a little girl.
Just got a coupon for the bikini hair remover. Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment