A few months ago I decided to have a nervous breakdown. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it. (sarcasm) the worst part is I couldn't figure out what was happening and why it was happening. Fast forward to one major panic attack that I couldn't shake, I went to the Dr and they did blood work and found out it's all because my thyroid (I call him Ty) isn't working properly. Well, fantastic. I quickly called Tony & my Mother to tell them it wasn't their fault I was crazy, it was Ty's. I started taking meds and 6 weeks later had more blood work done to make sure everything was level and the synthetic hormone I was taking to make Ty work properly has made him work even less. These things can only happen to me. I believe Ty's a democrat and that is why he is turning against me.
It's amazing that this little gland, the size of a cough drop, is responsible for the entire working order of your body and when it ain't working, nothing else is either. (maybe Ty's a woman) Next up is an ultrasound then, heaven help me, a biopsy.
No comments:
Post a Comment