Monday, July 20, 2015

Angels all around us

I truly believe that God has angles all around us. There is however, a hard argument between my scientific mind, biblical study, and my faith like a child mind. I can agree with the scripture that "The dead in Christ will rise first" 1 Thessalonians 4:16. But it is hard to think of grandma laying in the ground for hundreds of years rather than thinking of grandma in heaven looking out for us. However, this post is not about that and well, I do believe that grandma looks out for me like she always did even if it is just her sweet voice in my mind telling me to straighten up and don't act like you are raised in filth.
 Maybe they are not "angels" exactly but more or less people God puts in your path to direct it. The trick is, looking for them and realizing that is what has happened. I have met so many in my lifetime but just recently I started to pay more attention to the who, what, and why.

Recently I had to get a PICC line put in to start doing iv therapy at home which is huge. I have been wanting this for 2 years and it has finally happened. My home health nurse aka "Nurse Andrea" is amazing. I like her so much and we can spend hours just talking to each other. She calls me on her days off to check on me.

No comments: