Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It could be a wonderful life

I enjoy Christmas. I like that one time a year the entire world focus on the birth of our Savoir, doing good deeds for others, and being Merry and Bright while donned in their gay apparel. People get together in environments they are not use to seeing each other in and kids get out of school for 2 whole weeks, so the family can spend this quality time making Christmas decorations, homemade candies and cookies, watching Christmas movies while the kids merrily go around laughing and singing songs and thanking their parents for everything they haveeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrndeaeh jkk.

Sorry, I fell asleep and must have hit the keyboard as I was dreaming.

Don't we all WISH Christmas was like that? Don't get me wrong, we do a lot of those things but I send my kids off to their Grandparents to make homemade cookies and the decorations are made by the lovely people Pier 1 pays to make them. As for those merrily children, they are fighting, nit picking eachother, and begging to open just one present pllllll-ease! I promise to be good. Dude I fought that same battle when I was your age. You are not going to break me. (actually they did and both opened a present Sunday but the begging for another hasn't stopped) What I will do is give in Christmas Eve and let them open the one that contains the new pj's. Cause the disappointment on their faces will be priceless.

To close, I wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and hope you get the gifts you asked for and not the one's you jokenly talked about once. Learn from my mistakes people!

No comments: