Well, I decided to start blogging since it's the new cool thing to do and I'm such a follower. I'm sitting at home with a sick little girl and waiting on Peter "the IT guy" at work to call me so we can re-set up my home computer for working at home. Until that happens I have no idea what to do so here I sit blogging. So there you have it. Home, sick kid, blogging. What a Monday. So here's a little about me. I've been married for 9 years- to the same man. He knows all my faults and still loves me. I have 2 children. Emma who is our pride, and TJ is our joy. They make me realize how precious life is and keep me on my toes. My two precious children are truly a gift from God, and a constant reminder that I really have no clue what I'm doing!
I am the daughter of 2 cancer patients, which is a story in itself. My Mother was diagnosed; a survivor, of breast cancer in March. I have been beside her for the entire battle and I can't even discribe what an amazing fighter she is. My father, was told in January that after being in remission for 4 years, the lymphoma has returned. It's interesting having both of your parents with cancer. I will say that because of this, I have learned how much I love and need both of them and how much they need me. I also know this to be true---Cancer Sucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment